Re: [IP] Lifescan "Fast Take" Meter

On 23 May 98 at 2:10, Forrest Green wrote:

> I just hope the next time we go to buy strips for this thing, they're not
> like $100 a box or something..  Really, overnighted?  was that necessary?
> you're getting a free meter couldn't you wait for it?    I hope nobody here
> owns stock in lifescan, a free meter I can understand because that will
> insure a long time of strip purchases, but not overnight delivery.. that's
> just wrong..

I don't think Lifescan ships any other way - and as a large
corporation with lots of shipments they get a reduced rate and have a
single shipping procedure, so it's actually cheaper for them than
having multiple packages (marked differently) and having people to
handle the packages through different shippers.

Randall Winchester

* misunderstood something.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted