Re: [IP] Lifescan "Fast Take" Meter

OK..i'm gunna shut my mouth now, because I got mine the next day too and
I didn't ask for it..
It sounded like you did urge them to send it quicker..
I love this thing... I had a glucometer elite but this thing is even
smaller and the strips come in a container which I like, instead of
individually packaged..(that has its moments though)
I really like this meter..
Forrest