Re: [IP] Lifescan "Fast Take" Meter

you're getting a free meter couldn't you wait for it? <<<<

Forrest, I never ASKED for it to be overnighted!  I think most people
were getting theirs next week!  I have no idea why I got it the next
day!  But I DO appreciate the fast service and they WILL exact their
bill from me by all the expensive strips I'll be buying!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted