RE: [IP] EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN

Thanks Joanne,

It's just what I see happening to me the week or so after Kristina goes
on the pump!  All this anticipation and tension is giving me nightmares
about diabetes, food and pumps!  We see the new endo on Friday and I'm
sooo nervous!  If the endo says yes to the pump, I'll probably just
completely break down right there!  LOL  Then he'll wonder what kind of
nutcase he just gave the pump to!!

Melissa