[IP] AOL PUMP SUPPORT CHAT TONIGHT

Hi,

Just a reminder for the pumpers support chat tonight.  We had a great chat
last Wednesday and I hope those of you that didn't get a chance to come will
take an opportunity to drop in and chat.  If you aren't on my reminder mailing
list and want to be, please send me a private e-mail and I will add you to the
list.  We currently meet Monday, Wednesday, and Saturdays at 9 p.m. Eastern.
The room is open the other days of the week like the general diabetes chat on
aol operates.  We currently keep this 3 day schedule until this chat is fully
established.  Below is the link to the room.  I hope to see you tonight at 9
p.m. Eastern.

 <A HREF="aol://2719:2-2-Insulin%20Pumpers">Insulin Pumpers</A>
Cindy