Re: [IP] Re: Air in infusion lines

Hi Pete
I just e-mailed you regarding the meter.
But about your bubbles-I have a Disetronic, but our tubing is exactly the same
for both pumps, I have had both pumps, sometimes I am surprised how quickly
the piston seats and sends the insulin spitting out the end, and when that
happens, on further examination, I find that there is a space somewhere along
the way.  I think a lot depends on how quickly the pistons get in gear (car
engine talk?)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted