Re: [IP] Lifescan "Fast Take" Meter

I just hope the next time we go to buy strips for this thing, they're not
like $100 a box or something..  Really, overnighted?  was that necessary?
you're getting a free meter couldn't you wait for it?    I hope nobody here
owns stock in lifescan, a free meter I can understand because that will
insure a long time of strip purchases, but not overnight delivery.. that's
just wrong..
People taking advantage of things somehow ruin things for everyone else
(common rule of thumb)

Forrest