Re: [IP] BARBARA: coverage for "education"

I wonder if Barbara is referring to the J-Code.  In the state of IN if a
product doesn't have a regular J-code (if it reads J-Code 3490 or 9999) those
are temporary codes and the insurance agencies won't reimburse our corp.  We
can't order any drug or equipment with this J-code as it will hold up an
entire pts chart.  Remember, I take care of cancer pts that use incredibly
expensive regimens.  We can't afford the loss if it's an inappropriate J-Code.
That is HCFA for you.
Judy P.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted