Re: [IP] Life of pumps

Debbie, My Minimed 507 has 9 lives, I swear.  I don't wear the protective
covering over it.  Once, I jumped into the Carribean to snorkel, forgetting
about the pump!  That's how natural it gets and I've only been on it for 10
months.  Last weekend, it fell in the toilet (to be perfectly honest, that's
not the first time).  That God it still works and is ticking fine, because
there is no way I would have told my endo or the reps that it just fell into
the john.  There is just no way.....It still works.
Judy P.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted