[IP] EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN

Melissa,

I couldn't have said it better myself. That's exactly what it seemed
like. The big let down after all that anticipation. Anyway, it was not a
big deal. I guess I used the wrong words in my original e-mail to
Melissa. After that first week of pumping, I was right into it and
loving it. I would never go back, believe me.

The overall transitional period could not have gone any smoother.

Joanne