Re: [IP] Re: Rather not do it again

Sue, not to belabor the point, but for God's sake, you were assaulted!
Muggeg!  You could have been killed!  My meter would have read Hi too (It's
only done that in an airplane once and one other time)  Are you aware of the
hormones you release when undergoing that kind of stress?  All the hormones
that raise blood sugars.  Thank the Lord you came through this episode
alright.  I'm sure this would have had the same effect on many of us.  So
sorry to hear about this frightening incident plus a 4 day ICU experience,
Yugh, all my worst memories in one....
Judy P.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted