Re: [IP] Re: Lifescan "Fast Take" Meter

Fast Take is on its way, but I think Eugene's feeling a little
I hope he doesn't leave work early because of his wonderful reputation!

>Thats the same guy that gave Melissa & Daryl their FREE meter.  That
>poor guy is going to get more calls than he knows what to do with.

ROFLOL!!!  My husband and I are laughing and laughing over this
tonight!  Poor Eugene!  He's gaining quite a reputation on the net!  We
ought to send him alittle thank you for his patience with us!  (and hope
he doesn't lose his job over all the free meters he's handing out!)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted