[IP] BARBARA: coverage for "education"

I know Barbara mentioned a specific phrase that can be used instead of
"diabetes education" to get it covered by insurance.  I told our CDE about it
(at the time I did remember the phrase, just forgot it afterwards) and she
tried to look it up (?).  She wanted me to ask if there was a "code number"
for it.  I think she was talking about those %^(*&$(% insurance codes.  Anyone

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted