Re: [IP] Emotional Breakdown on the Pump

> I was having a hard time adjusting to being attached and had a
> semi-emotional breakdown on about Day #3 or 4. <<<<

I am not experienced in any way with clinical depression or emotional
adjustment to the pump but could this be a "let down" after all you went
through to get the pump in the first place!  I'm not sure if you had a
hard time or not but even just the waiting builds up such an excitement
that there would be somewhat of a "let down" of those emotions once you
got it!  If you had to argue with doctors or insurance, that battle is
now over and life is back to normal!  Could this be it?  What do you

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted