Re: [IP] Life of pumps

least 2 hours for Humalog or 4 hours for regular after changing

I think I musta missed this chapter in "Pumping Insulin" but WHY do you
leave the old set in for 2 more hours after changing sets??  I can't
imagine what good it'd do!  Maybe I just missed some of this
conversation though!  But thanks ahead of time for your patience with
me!  :-)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted