Re: [IP] One Touch "Fast Take" Meter

<< I must have talked to the same rep you did.  I was told they'd take
 my credit card number and send me one for a total cost of about
 $75...  I think it depends on which person you talk to...

It took 2 phone calls for me to get one for free.  The second time I pointed
out that I was looking for a new meter and I wasn't willing to pay for one.  I
also pointed out that pumpers use at least twice as many strips as non-
pumpers, so wouldn't they want me as a strip-buying customer?  My (Kayla's)
free meter is in the mail.  :-)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted