Re: [IP] Going on pump ... one of these days.

<< Hopefully, my ins co *will* offer to pay for my
 MM pump soon through a local branch of a company, which qualifies for 90%
 payment ( after I pay my $175 deductable, of course... ).  >>

Be sure to let us know if you run into trouble.  Some of us have had to fight
to get the pump covered and could give you some tips.   :-)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted