[IP] A Little Better, Thanks

Thanks to all who wrote about my new pumper depression problem.  Everything
you've said makes sense, and I certainly have no intention of giving up on

I am feeling a little bit better tonight, though our kitty still hasn't
returned.  I'm too tired to answer each individual post tonight, but wanted
to thank you all for your support and give you a brief update.

I'm going to bed early.  Have to test in the middle of the night, but maybe
I'll sleep in.  <g>

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted