Re: [IP] Lifescan "Fast Take" Meter

    Hmmmm...next time someone asks me what the criterion is for being a
"pumper", think I'll tell them you have to be very tenacious &
creative!!!!...What a determined group you all are...Reminds me of that scene
in the movie "Network" where the male newscaster screams out the window "We're
mad as hell & we're not gonna take it anymore!!!"....I congratulate all of you
who have decided "enough of this antiquated approach to controlling diabetes-
bring on the New & Improved Method!"

regards, Renee
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted