[IP] Re: Rather not do it again

to me.
I was attacked/assaulted by a guy that weighs about 500 or 600 pounds --

much much much larger than me.<<<<<<

WOW!!!!!!!  I'd say that was a good reason for out of control blood
sugars to the point of coma!  Did they arrest the guy??   He should be
held responsible for causing your coma!!  I hope you are recovering
well!!  ((((HUGS))))

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted