Re: [IP] Re: Lifescan "Fast Take" Meter

Well, I just had to call on this one. I talked to two different Lifecan
people who said that they had never heard of such an offer. I then asked
for a supervisor and I asked her why a dozen other people had gotten free
ones and I couldn't. She then asked whether I had heard this on Pumpers (we
are making a name for ourselves...) I said yes. So finally she transferred
me to yet another person who reluctantly said he would upgrade my existing
meter for free (I have a second Profile at home, so I can actually use
both). This last representative's name is Eugene and he's at ext 2206.
(He's going to rue the day that he gave me that information).

to the e-mail address: email @ redacted