Re: [IP] Emotional Breakdown on the Pump

Emotional Breakdown?  Over the pump?  What did it do to you to cause
that?  I guess I can't relate cuz I just slapped mine in and pretended I
had a second pager on my belt and life as usual.  Just curious what you
were going through.  I have a friend who is going to start the pump
soon, just curious what other people go through.. I had a harder time
"before" I got the pump dealing with any emotional issues.. but once
those got ironed out it was a graceful transition

Forrest