[IP] Lipoic Acid

Has anyone tried using lipoic acid to help regulate blood sugars (in
additon to insulin of course).  I have read some articles, and heard
that the ADA was going to endorse its use for all diabetics. It is a
dietary suplement (Alpha Lipoic Acid, also known as DL Thioctic Acid).
It has something to do with the production of energy.
I was thinking of adding it to my daily vitamin routine. Barbara have
you heard of it?

Also, is there anyone out there that knows of a pump support group in
the Washington DC/Northern VA or Maryland area? Would anyone be
interested in getting together and forming one???

Looking forward to your response!

Anne Mudano
(I'm still pregnant, everything is going well! A1C 6.1 - more than
halfway there ultrsound looked great!)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted