[IP] Lifescan and the Fast Take Meter

I'm just catching up on the mail, and have been following with great interest the thread re Fast Take meters for free. Stephanie needs a small meter to carry in her fanny pack, along with her pump, because you just never know quite where that busy little 8 yo might be (only 4 more days of school, then the entire neighborhood becomes her playground!). I've tried to call Lifescan twice in the last hour, and both times after numerous rings with no answer, my call was terminated! We must all be really burning up their phone lines looking for free meters! LOL! (I just hope no one has an emergency and is unable to get through...)
The great news is, after almost 2 months on the pump, numbers are great, and we are all still learning lots!