Re: [IP] Lifescan "Fast Take" Meter

     I had just returned from calling Lifetouch when I read your e-mail.  I
was slightly upset that I might have missed the promotion,because when I
called, the rep said that there was no such deal. But she would send me a 20
dollar rebate coupon.  Oh well, what do you expect from compaines that make a
profit off of our disease.  Have a good one :)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted