RE: [IP] Lifescan "Fast Take" Meter

Hi all,
I heard from the rep I talked to yesterday. He's sending a meter and 2
bottles of strips 2nd day delivery. He said since I use a profile and didn't
have a meter for trade in his supervisor approved it. I told him I live in a
small town, he even called me back with the stock # of the strips for the
pharm. to order. He said they want to keep their customers happy. I'm happy
meter # 8-9 I've gotten over the years no $. I gotta have something to do
with my time maybe I'll try to get in the record books most meters no $.
Probably got a ways to go to catch some of you "old timers"  :-)
Barry Bruce
email @ redacted
ICQ 10047360

send the next two lines in a message