Re: [IP] One Touch "Fast Take" Meter

On 21 May 98 at 14:48, JRichardson wrote:

> I guess I'm not the only one who got excited about this new 'Fast Take'
> Meter. I also called Lifescan yesterday to inquire since I hadn't seen any
> of the new meters in the pharmacies yet.  They told me they were just being
> delivered to various pharmacies this month.
> I currently have a "One Touch II" and a "One Touch Profile". I told
> Lifescan I had 2 of their meters and wanted another meter to carry with me.
> They were very nice, but, did not offer it to me for free as I was kind of
> hoping. Maybe they only do this in the States and not in Canada????

I must have talked to the same rep you did.  I was told they'd take
my credit card number and send me one for a total cost of about
$75...  I think it depends on which person you talk to...

Randall Winchester

* misunderstood something.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted