Re: [IP] Going on pump ... one of these days.

Hi carolyn --

> hang in there.  insurances vary as to how long they take to give approval.  is
> the sales rep/company assisting your doc?  that can be important because the
> companies have teams devoted to assisting through the insurance process.

My internist sent my ins co a letter last Friday drafted according to their
instuctions.He had collected my MI BGs for some 3 months prior to that, and
sent them to the ins co as well.  Hopefully, my ins co *will* offer to pay for my
MM pump soon through a local branch of a company, which qualifies for 90%
payment ( after I pay my $175 deductable, of course... ).  Have *no* idea whether
MM helped my internist draft the ins co letter.  Hope so,

Cross my fingers.  <g>

John Huff, Dayton OH
( type 1, dx @ 18 months, now 61 )
mailto:email @ redacted