Re: [IP] An Ounce of Kidney Prevention- UPDATED

Good for you for demanding the test.  If we are going to stick up for
ourselves who is?  Our endo would not do a 24 hour urine test when I
asked about it last time.  They said kids never show protein in their
urine until they have had diabetes for atleast 5 years and are in their
teens.  You can bet next year I will be demanding one.

Lisa (Spencer's Mom)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted