Re: [IP] Totally frustrated!!!!!!

Joseph Diffee wrote:
> Okay, O' Great Ones Of Experience...I need some words of encouragment
> and some help...I want to rip this damn pump right out of me and go back
> to those god forsaken injections!!!  I was doing wonderfully keeping it
> more or less in the 100 to 160's.  Now, the past week I have been up and
> down and can't get it back to where it was - EXAMPLE:  7p.m. 49, 11p.m.
> 244, 7a.m. 200, 12p.m. 200, 2p.m. 205, 4p.m. 55, 6p.m. 100 (FINALLY!)
> and then 8p.m. 55!!!!!!  Arrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!  It is not my carb.
> counting, I'm not that bad (really) and I am NOT over bolusing when it
> is high (I do the little math equation with the calculator even!)  WHAT
> IS WRONG?!?!?   Anyone willing to take a guess at it...my doctor and I
> have been guessing and it isn't working?!?!?

Sounds a lot like a roller coaster driven by aggravation to me. Best advice
I can give you is to calm down and keep yourself that way. A slightly higher
morning test could also help to start the day off right, I'm sure. <G>

Ted Quick
email @ redacted
Type 1 for 42 years, MM506 pump for 4.5
send the next two lines in a message