Re: [IP] set changes

    Hmmmm...very interesting...."Fogged-out" is an accurate description for
how Melissa was acting all morning  (and here I assumed it was just because I
was embarrassing her at the nephro visit)...In fact, she came home & nearly
fell asleep before I drove her to school....When I asked her last night what
was the matter, she said "I don't know..I just didn't sleep well & felt really
   Yet another "theory" to test out???..Hmmmmmmm

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted