Re: [IP] Re: Lifescan "Fast Take" Meter

kasey, i just said i read about it on the internet (sue's post) and i heard i
could get one free.  she told me to go to my pharmacy and there was a rebate
inside.  i said my pharmacy did not have this meter yet(this is true).  would
she please send me one.  she asked me to hold the line and she came back in a
couple of minutes and got my address.  it was that easy. ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted