[IP] RE: Anybody notice?

>Anybody else noticed a bunch of people sick lately?

>Randall Winchester

    Sorry to hear you have been down pal. With you having such close ties
with "The Boss" I figured you would be one step ahead of the rest of us.
LOL. Glad you are feeling better.
    Wait until all this "South American Smoke" get to you up there! We are
about to choke to death down here in the southern states! Supposed to get
worse for the next few days too!
    I know what you mean about getting behind with your mail. I finally just
gave up. . . .  .   I try to keep up by going through the digest but it is
still bad this time of the year when there is so much to do outdoors.
    Someone was talking about the virus that is supposed to be responsible
for the onset of IDDM. I believe this is and believe it is what causes 99%
of all cases. They are finding more viruses that attack different organs.
One of my best friends just died from a virus that attacked his heart! He
was just 33 years old and a very healthy, robust young man and in less than
a week he was gone! If a virus of this type attacks your pancreas you don't
die it just kills your pancreas and you contract IDDM.
    Anyone in the family have a 1X to 400X microscope they would like to
sell reasonable? I would sure be interested. . . . .  How about any third
year medical students?

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted