Re: [IP] when did blood testing meters come out?

I got my first meter in 1980, and it was very new on the market.  I too had to
have a doctor's letter detailing the need for it, much like for the pump.  It
had to be plugged in and the strip rinsed off with water after 1 minute (I
think).  It was an Ames Glucometer.  Very cumbersome.

But, it sure beat going to the lab and finding out 3 days later what your
result was.

Beth Smith
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted