Re: [IP] What do you make of this??

Laurel & Wayne Sedgwick wrote:
> Can any of you good folks think of a reason why I would feel depressed over
> my transition to the pump?  Has anyone experienced anything like this?

Can't say I experienced it myself, but wonder if you aren't suffering from
"Taht's all there is" syndrome. By which, you may be feeling deep down that this
is a lot of effort being put into the last great hope for controlling your
diabetes, and worrying that it will get as bad, eventually, as all the other
forms of treatments you've tried, and THEN what will you do!

Purely a fast first impression, no real science or study behind it, OK?

Ted Quick
email @ redacted
Type 1 for 42 years, successful MM506 pumper for 4.5 years
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted