Re: [IP] set changes

In a message dated 5/21/98 5:30:29 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>  are.  I have changed the set twice and have had problems both times.  My BS
>  immediately started going up and I changed the set 3 times each before I
> could

Ted had good comments, but here is something else that seems to help some

Try leaving the old set in for a few hours after you put in the new set.  This
seems to be especially helpful if you have bolused within a few hours before
the set change.  Not everyone needs to do this, but for some list members,
this is the trick that finally worked for them, resulting in no rise after set
change.  It's worth a try to find out.

Mary Jean
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted