Re: [IP] One Touch "Fast Take" Meter

After seeing severa; of these messages about the Fast Take, I called up
LifeScan to request one.  I was told that it is calibrated for plasma, which
is about 12% higher than my One-Touch.  It would be nice to be able to
change a meter from plasma readings to whole blood readings, or to show both.

Also, "soon" there will be Intouch type software available to upload
readings to a PC. You won't be able to tag the readings, like "breakfast"
and "bedtime".

At 02:48 PM 5/21/98 -0400, JRichardson wrote:
>The (Fast Take) meter seems great. I compared test results with my Profile
and both
>readings were exactly the same.
>send the next two lines in a message
>to the e-mail address: email @ redacted