RE: [IP] Lifescan "Fast Take" Meter

I got the trade in with coupon = 0$ cost story. I gave my basic to a new
diabetic with no coverage who was trying to save money for a meter he
wouldn't take my profile. I told the rep. I only had a profile. He said he
would talk to his supervisor and let me know about a freebie. I have never
paid for a meter and refuse to as a matter of principle, not with what they
make off of the strips.
Barry Bruce
email @ redacted
ICQ 10047360