Re: [IP] ?'s about 507 pump cases

> Kasey,
> Spencer doesn't use the case and he plays soccer with his pump on.
>From experience with Lily, I would reccommend he take his pump off
when playing soccer. Chances are he will not need the insulin anyway.
Lily has a tendency to get low without her pump if she plays
particularly hard and always checks bgs at the half and end of game.

There are two problems. A collision with another player (or the
ground) can leave a nasty bruise on either the pumper or other player
if the collision point is the pump. A swiping collision may actually
pull the pump completely off along with the set, etc... bummer! I
guess it's conceivable that the pump could be damaged, but I don't
think so. In general, contact sports are suitable reason to remove
the pump (but not necessarily during practice).

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted