Re: [IP] set changes

Maybe the stress of changing is causing your BGs to go up?  Just a thought
. . .

--Laurel (pumper for one week as of 5/15)

----------
> From: GGMarshall <email @ redacted>
> To: email @ redacted
> Cc: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IP] set changes
> Date: Thursday, May 21, 1998 6:16 PM

I've now been on the pump 1 week and am impressed with how good my numbers
are.  I have changed the set twice and have had problems both times.  My BS
immediately started going up and I changed the set 3 times each before I
could
get it back under control.  Its very frustrating since I am following the
book
by the letter and I am a nurse, so I know how to fill a syringe etc.  Is it
just because I don't know what I 'm doing, or what??  I dread the thought
of
the next set change!!  It has really helped me gain confidence reading
these
letters from others pumpers!

send the next two lines in a message
info