Re: [IP] Re: Lifescan "Fast Take" Meter

I like it, too, and I got it for free, but I would worry if it read the
same as my Profile, since the Fast Take is supposed to read out a plasma
analysis (12% higher than whole blood), according to the rep who sent it to
me.

--Laurel

PS:  Yes, the vial is small, but it's still pretty bulky for my tastes.
When I expressed this to a Lifescan rep on a later call, suggested they
store the strips in foil, and told him that I was tempted to store them in
an airtight small plastic baggie, he said they would degrade in 12 seconds.
 (They seem to be stuck on the number "12"!)  Okay, so I'm demanding and
opinionated.