Re: [IP] when did blood testing meters come out?

Janet Wiener wrote:
> When did home bg meters first become available? How about human insulin?

Not exactly sure about the meters, think it was in the mid 70s or so, I got my
first one in '85.

Human insulin WAS introduced in '83. I was in 1 of the last test groups
trying it before it was released officially. Living in Indianapolis at the
time rather helped!

Ted Quick
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted