RE: [IP] An Ounce of Kidney Prevention- UPDATED

As someone who has had a kidney transplant I'm vary happy for you all. The
importance of the 24 hr. urine test can't be understated. I had my 1st in
the hospital after almost passing out in a hay field one day. By then the
damage was done. The kidney dr. said I'd need a transplant within 1-3 years.
1 yr. 2 months latter I was on the table.
The point other than congrats on the great news is, if you ain't peeing in
the jug get it checked.
We now return you to your regular sch...
Barry Bruce
email @ redacted
ICQ 10047360

send the next two lines in a message