RE: [IP] Off-topic MS stuff

Dano,
Just curious I was always under the impression the Internet was originally a
military development type thing. Along the lines of Velcro and other
important inventions like camouflage clothing which no decent hillbilly like
my self would never have less than 2 complete out fits. I had a friend that
even wore a camo cumburbun(sp?) and bow tie at his wedding the look on the
brides face when she noticed at the alter was great.
NO SURRENDER NO RETREAT!!!!
Barry Bruce
email @ redacted
ICQ 10047360