Fwd: [IP] Diabetic Gene

In a message dated 98-05-21 20:08:22 EDT, email @ redacted writes:

<< I certainly didn't say anything about not taking vaccinations.  I just
simply
 stated a theory.  That's all.  That's all, okay??

Judy, I apologize for offending you.  I never meant to imply that YOU felt
that way.  However, I have a sister with 9 month old son that refuses to have
him vaccinated because she heard the same thing about vaccines triggering
diabetes!  She see's her 5yo diabetic niece and thinks she can avoid that fate
for her son by not vaccinating him.

I was only trying to present another side so that OTHERS who may contemplate
not vaccinating could look at the whole picture.

Kasey

-- BEGIN included message

Kasey,
I certainly didn't say anything about not taking vaccinations.  I just simply
stated a theory.  That's all.  That's all, okay??
Judy P.