Re: [IP] One Touch "Fast Take" Meter

Hi Joanne

What part of Canada are you at?  I am in St. Catharines, Ontario.

I just got off the phone with a nice gentleman from Lifescan and when I told
him about everyone on this website being pleased to be sent a FREE new Fast
Take and when could I expect mine, being a fine customer with an excellent
record, same as yours,
2 One Touch ll's  and a One Touch Profile, he told me of his surprise that
that was happening in the States and he wasn't aware of any trade-in program
available for us Canucks.

Aw well, he kept my name and number and would let me know if anything turned
I really just wanted something free like the Americans.

I deal with Lifescan in Vancouver, how about you?
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted