Re: [IP] Off-topic MS stuff

I can sympathize with you.  I know many in this forum think this is a good
place to vent, and maybe it is.  It's just when I come to this format, I too,
would just like help in understanding the day to day living with diabetes, our
families, our lives, our everyday foibles.  We all have them.  Sometimes the
negativism thrown at different chosen professions, seems out of proportion to
what we really need to focus on.
Judy P.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted