Re: [IP] Re: Lifescan "Fast Take" Meter

I told her that I knew of 2 people that had called their 800 number and
had gotten their new meter for free.  She said they didn't do that.  I
said, but there is a lady I'm talking to on the internet RIGHT now that
just called and got one for free. I told the rep that I would really
like a free one that they make all their money from the strips anyway. I
told her that I was starting a support group in my area and would love
to show it to them and that if I REALLY liked it I would blab all over
the internet about it.  She went and her supervisor and he said go a

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted