[IP] set changes

I've now been on the pump 1 week and am impressed with how good my numbers
are.  I have changed the set twice and have had problems both times.  My BS
immediately started going up and I changed the set 3 times each before I could
get it back under control.  Its very frustrating since I am following the book
by the letter and I am a nurse, so I know how to fill a syringe etc.  Is it
just because I don't know what I 'm doing, or what??  I dread the thought of
the next set change!!  It has really helped me gain confidence reading these
letters from others pumpers!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted