Re: [IP] Re: Lifescan "Fast Take" Meter

<< Sue,
 I called and they are sending me a FREE meter also, along with a couple
 of rebate coupons.  A lot of us that were in Melissa's room this morning
 called and got one.  They told all of us that they don't give them out
 for free because they are too new of a meter, but in the end they did
 Lisa (Spencer's Mom)
 - >>

So tell me how all of you got yours for free.  I called this morning and was
told they would send me information on it, and rebate coupons to get it at a
discount (didn't say how much).  What did ya'll say that got it for free?

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted